Callahan Creek named Adweek's best agency in Kansas.
If you want to work at Callahan Creek, you’ve made a wise choice, my friend. Every day here is a super-crazy-exhilarating-frustrating-exciting mound of advertising and marketing. In other words, great people trying to do great things. If all this sounds good, it should – after all, we do this for a living. But don’t take our word for it, check with Adweek, who named us THE agency to work for in Kansas in their United States of Ad Agencies.
And then send in your resume/portfolio to email@example.com, ’cause we want to hear from you.
The Senior Account Manager’s role is similar to that of Account Manager. While they still manage the day-to-day activities of the account, their experience and expertise allows them to provide strategic leadership to the client and the agency internal teams.
Responsible for daily contact between the agency and one or more client accounts. They ensure the timelines, cost-effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the agency’s work to promote a positive client relationship. The Sr. Account Manager interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through the agency on behalf of the clients. They participate in the development of strategic plans and they are responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis.View Full Description
- Understand client needs and provide strategic perspective to both clients and internal teams; offer alternative viewpoints with solid rationale when appropriate. Identify ways to increase exposure and influence with clients.
- Work with clients and internal teams to set realistic expectations, timelines, and budgets.
- Provide proactive communications and respond promptly to client-initiated interaction.
- Oversee projects to ensure deadlines are met within estimate; work with Account Coordinators and Account Managers to document work.
- Maintain positive agency image at all times with clients; handle difficult situations with poise and integrity.
- Provide marketing expertise through a commitment to continuous professional learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications, public relations, business administration or equivalent.
- Five to seven years advertising agency or equivalent marketing experience where excellent client/customer service has been critical to job function.
- Proficient marketing communications planning.
- Consumer Product Goods (CPG) background with traditional and non-traditional media, budgeting, and project management skills.
- Shopper Marketing and Merchandising experience a plus.
- Companion Animal Health experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Must be well organized, able to meet deadlines and demonstrate tact and diplomacy.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to delegate, as well as assume responsibilities as assigned by Account Supervisor/Account Group Director.